Super cool colourful shades will give you an entirely new image! In the Seventies mood we are going through, we can almost boogie, feel the Saturday Night Fever under the spinning disco ball. And colour is the key word: floral patterns, diamonds, mirrored lenses.
You choose how to bright up your look and face. Here follows the list of the most popular coloured sunglasses:
1. Fluo lenses on an all-time evergreen. Clubmaster becomes more colourful than ever! A sudden blaze that will light you up!
2. Holbrook has been around for a while! Well time to give it some colour with the new mirrored lenses, each combined to the same colour of the Oakley logo!
3. Pop-up your So Real! An evergreen made special for the colourful lenses it comes with! And it's lightweight fit.
4. Céline sunglasses are indeed sober and classic... Why not add them some colour? Better if transparent!
5. The name reveals the inspiration! Fendi Eyeline: touch of colour around your eyes. Who can do without it?
6. The oversize front is sleek and shiny while the temples have a wonderful glittery, rough pattern on them. So unique!
7. Yes, an extra-sized shield available in beautiful colour proposals for a mysterious, wild, see-through look.
8. The Lennon style! Retro-inspired by the 1960s counter-culture and worn by legendary musicians, it must be yours! Now more colourful than ever.
9. The Remick touched by Alain Mikli's colourful geometries. A palm-tree pattern that made its debut in 1987, the same year Oliver Peoples was founded.
10. Mambo takes us into a vibrant, joyful tropical world. Grab your sparkling, shiny unique look with these oversize round sunnies!
Now it is up to you! Choose the theme, among our proposals.
Get THE look on Otticanet.